You’ve probably scrolled through your Facebook or Instagram feed and noticed that just about everything is a video.
You probably also spend quite a bit of time getting sucked into these videos.
Or how about jumping from video to video on Youtube?
Did you know that 6 out of 10 people would rather watch videos online than on television?
If you are running a business, it’s extremely important to make the shift towards having a video marketing strategy. In this post, we’ll cover some of the reasons why video marketing is not only important but essential to your strategy.
- Videos Increase Engagement
- Adds personality to your brand
- Videos showcase your products better
- Videos provide visual explanations
- Highlights your company’s accomplishments
- Raises retention rates on your website
- Increases conversions and boosts sales.